Highlights of radio episode about #Impact in your business using Metaprograms:
- Metaprograms are the keys to the way a person processes information. They are represented in our language, our gesture; in the way that we act and behave.
- Metaprograms help you understand how clients sort and make sense of the world. They also help you understand their values, beliefs and behaviours.
- Some types:
- Toward or Away
- External or Internal Frame of Reference
- Sorting By Self or Sorting by Others
- Matcher or Mismatcher
- Possibility vs. Necessity
- Remember that people use a blend of metaprograms.
- How to increase your influence? Listen to your client. She/He will show you a path to her/him.
The business programme on Radio Star “7 Elements in Business”® is dedicated to all, who work in business on a daily basis: both as owners, but also responsible managers; they are interested in the latest trends, and more importantly, in the proven aspects of business development today and in the future.