“Joined up marketing” strategy
- Image campaign (B2C & B2B): corporate identity, press, radio, video; anniversary campaign including the corporate event
- Products campaign (B2C & B2B): ATL, BTL, loyality programme
- Social media marketing
- Employer branding
- Internal and External Public Relations
- Affiliate programme: educational campaign about health
- Trainings employees: modules programme for managers and for sales department, workshops for senior leaders
Achieved goal: a leader of Polish bakery’s industry in the UK
Marcin Kliszewski, general manager of PVB wrote a recommendation for Dorota Iwankiewicz FCIM and her agency’s team:
In this words I would like to express my respect and appreciation for this bright person, who brought outstanding contribution to the work of my group and worked with me on various projects.
To meet the needs of growing demand in the UK, the Polish Village Bread Company was founded in 2004 and fast became the best Polish bakery in London. On their first day of production they baked 70 loaves of bread. Today that figure now exceeds 10,000 loaves per day, with Polish Village Bread now stocked far and wide in a mixture of speciality stores, delicatessens and supermarkets all over the country. These days they produce in the region of 200 products, including 60 different kinds of breads and rolls, 100 varieties of cakes and cream cakes and 30 types of pastries and doughnuts.